07 July 2009

bastard

i feel like being random right now and revealing my favorite word of all time. if you haven'r guessed yet, its bastard. but i'm not allowed to say it at home. and i don't ever say the word. when i'm bored i usually scream out you bastard, or fuckin' bastard or some variation of that. i also get in bastard fights with my little brother from time to time. i think the word means someone wihout a father or someone who doesn't know who their father is. correct me if i'm wrong though. but yeah, i love the word bastard, but i never say it.

it makes me happy.

currently calling the financial aid office, they keep ignoroiong my calls tho.

8 comments:

Aek said...

Ugh, financial aid office. Those bastards. >.<

Anonymous said...

a bastard is any child who is conceived out of wedlock! there is this thing called a dictionary; it's very helpful with meanings to words!

Anonymous said...

my favourite word is peloton!

J said...

u suck ass innundated, your favorite word would be something that nobody knows or uses. i mean, its a ornamental glass made in bohemia in the late 19th century. when did u discover this word.

and i guess that means im a bastard then. so is my older brother. but my younger brother is lucky, since he was the only one conceived in wedlock.

Anonymous said...

actually it is also a french word used to describe the main field in the sport of cycling! allez le tour!

sign... there is more than one dog name BOB!

where the hell are you hiding you little BASTARD!

J said...

im hiding in my closet.

Windy City Sex blog said...

I love one things get a bit chippy. Just kidding. But seriously, peloton. My favorite word is monkey. It just a funny word and it makes me laugh. Weird, but fuck it that's my deal.

ScaredTriumph! said...

:/ when did this start? :/

T_____T

I had to type "floganit" in that box below... not a word but still awesome.