09 May 2009

the list

Well I didn't get to far before I just gave up on doing anything today besides drawing, writing, and researching loans. But I did eat, didn't shower, no medicine yet, and my mom still has my car. But life goes on.

So here we go. Something new I want to start doing is my list of things I want to do within the next year. A lot of them involves random things I wanna do once I get to cali, but some of them are things I need to do this summer. Its a pretty long list, but I'm giving myself a year to do them and I'll be adding to the list whenever something new pops into my head.

  • finish writing my movie script
  • write a comic
  • learn guitar
  • learn to swim
  • learn to surf
  • go to circle k with x! and buy lunchables
  • go to disneyland and enjoy it
  • ride a rollercoaster
  • go to Canada
  • travel outside the country
  • meet another blogger
  • stay in a relationship for more than 2 weeks
  • draw more
  • make a new friend
  • come out the closet
  • find a job
  • watch "I Know Who Killed Me" with shots
  • watch "the Curious Case of Benjamin Button" with shots
  • go to a gay club
  • join a gay teen/youth group
  • get a tattoo
  • see a therapist, maybe
  • draw a self-portrait each week
  • learn to make layouts
  • learn css, html, and xhtml
  • go to circle K with x! and buy pitas
  • take sticky pics with shots
  • go to a concert
  • learn korean
  • go to Vietnam or China
  • learn to dj
  • write more
  • go to White Castle
  • meet Tigguh & Pooh

currently listening to:Earth Intruders-Bjork

6 comments:

x! said...

I stopped buying lunchables. I buy Circle K pitas.

J said...

ok, then ill add that to the list and take away the lunchables

Aek said...

I think learning to swim and surf should jump to the top of your list so you debunk the stereotype that black people can't swim.

J said...

thats not a stereotype, its more of a truth, black people that can swim are anomalies

inundated soul said...

black ppl can swim. stop it and i think top of your list should be seeing a therpaist/shrink and getting some valium. lol. just joking..

the anomalies are black ppl that can surf...

J said...

i already got my valium, i need some more aderall though, and u cant surf without knowing how to swim so they're both anomalies