12 November 2008

About J

I started this blog as a way to write down all the emoyions I was feeling, and maybe to escape from them. Life was a bunch of meh, and things were not going my way. I felt trapped, and the fact that I couldn't tell anyone that I had a tendency to sleep with not only just women, but also men, began eating away at me. The lies began building up, and my reality was slowly fading. I was losing who I was to all the lies I was forced to tell. So I began writing this blog, and I'm glad I did. It truly saved my life, and introduced me to a bunch of great people I would have never known without it.

About Me
  • just a small town boy, dreaming of the big city life.
  • 19
  • black
  • college student
  • loves to draw
  • loves to write
  • loves to blog
  • music is my escape
  • cant swim
  • wants to become a director, screen writer, and graphic designer

0 comments: