09 May 2009

ugh

i really hate myself right now, but thats okay. we all deserve a day to just hate ourselves for a moment. this is mine. i need to eat and take my pills and shower and go for a run. ugh. but i dont have my car. i didn't lose it my mom just stole it. but maybe now ill have some gas. yay me? but yeah. i need to eat and take my pills. avent taken them in three days. maybe thats why i feel so shitty. and my chest hurts. but yeah maybe ill actually post the posts i've had in que for the last three days. they're kinda long and sappy but in a good way. so yeah. gotta eat. and shower. dammit and make a mothers day card.

[pause]

one question. if somebody wifes me up, do i get a mothers day card?

currently listening to:Georgia On My Mind-Ray Charles

3 comments:

Aek said...

I hope you're feeling better. :)

I don't think you'd get a mother's day card . . . you'd need to produce offspring for that to happen. o_O

Aek said...

But if I were to wife you up, I'd get you a card. ;-)

J said...

yeah im feelin better, just hungry and tired, had to sleep on the floor so that wasnt an ideal location. and i feel even better knowing that you'd buy me a card for mothers day =)