08 May 2009

overeacted

Disregard the last post, I was being a little emotional but I'm okay now. Talked to Lush and her life is basically in the crapper so we made each other feel better. Also had a quick talk with my mother, so we're gonna see what we can do about this housing money. So yeah life could be worse. And I made an A- in my art history class and a 93.5 on my final. So my scholarship is secured, and somehow that C- in the class I had before the final went to an A-. So yeah, I guess someones looking out for me.

currently listening to:Playing In Her Hair-the Dream

4 comments:

Zee said...

*hugs*
Good job in Art History!

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, you have to talk to someone who has it worse first. :)

I guess I'm a little late to say you'll be fine.

Aek said...

Hurray on the grade! ^_^

Things do tend to work out in the end, though not always in the way we want or expect.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Arrgh! I have to work out a way to get this on my phone ...

The chicken/egg-ness of the financial arrangements here seem to be self-defeating: and so, as this is not British, I think there must be some way to sort this out - perhaps talk to the scholarship people and explain that without an advance against housing, you are prejudicing the overall success and utility of the scholarship award. (If this were Britain, I would have absolutely no doubt it would be impossible to fix!)

The grades are wonderful. The acceptance is epic. Your mother will do all she can, I am sure - but see what the college and foundation can arrange, too.

G =]