08 May 2009

acceptance

I didn't see it coming, but I should have. It never fails. I get my hopes up and I'm always disappointed. I don't know why I always let this happen, but I do. I should be happy right now, but I'm not. Sad would be an understatement. I got my official acceptance letter to Otis today and the only thing I can do is hide in the garage and cry. Life really sucks right now.

Inside the acceptance letter came my housing information. It basically states that I have to pay my housing before finalncial aid is disperesed, and after it is I'll be reimbursed my housing fee. The problem is the money is due June 1, and I know I'm not going to have the money. So yeah, looks like my cali dreams are over before they even began. I shouldv'e seenthis soming, because it happens everytime. But I truly thought it would be different this time. Thoought my luck was changing. Guess I was wrong.

Looks like I'm going to the army and back to my ol' pessimistic self when shit hurt less. I tried this happy shit, and it doesnt work.

*cue emo music

currently listening to:Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap

4 comments:

Windy City Sex blog said...

I'm sure you are not the only one who has had this happen. Have you called Otis to find out if there is a solution? Don't just give up. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Just like the whining bottom gets the lube.

Randy said...

DUDE if u ever need loot, just ask...

w/e i dont want to discourage you from wonderful army life tho...

I still hate that u think the army is a bad thing tho...

Seth said...

There must be some way of working out an arrangement, deferment, postpone, hardship, something to make it happen. I though some financial aid usually covered housing, but I could be totally wrong.
Wish I could give the answer - but certainly DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE - push and fight to make it happen!
*hugs*

S said...

That policy sucks, what poor college student has that kinda money. Maybe you can get a loan as a last result. When you get reimbursed you can pay it off quickly and the interest shouldn't be to bad. Just a thought.