06 July 2009

faceless

my heart hurts and my hands are shaking. i take a moment to try and stop, but nothing works. the deep breaths of the past fail me. i can no longer breathe. concentration doesn't work, because all i think about is you, the faceless guy i met on the street that cold summer's day.

i was goin through some old notebooks today and i found this paragraph in one of them i wrote. i dated this paragraph 7.01.04. fourteen was a weird year for me. a lot of things began happening around that time. but i can still relate to the emotions i wrote in that paragraph today. my heart actually is hurting right now, and my hands were shaking. they've sopped now. so its just weird that today when i was going through old notebooks of writings, drawings, and algebra homework i stopped on this page with this paragraph.

i think i'll finish this story soon.
currently watching Bonanza

0 comments: