01 May 2009

urge

I have this incredible urge to buy myself a pet fish right now. I blame Em, because she bought herself a fish a few weeks back and I named it Philadelphia. The problem is she didn't like the name and went against my better judgment and named it Penelope. Yeah, the name lacks character. But both my brothers have had pets in the past, but I've never had one. So I think its about time that I get one. I even have a name for it. Cali. Nice right, a whole lot better than Penelope. So I'm on this crusade to convince my moms to buy me a fish Sunday. My plan at the moment is to somehow convince her its a way to commemorate all my success and failures of Freshman year.

currently listening to:Pretty Wings-Maxwell


3 comments:

Aek said...

I think you should get a turtle. They can live MUCH longer, and it's kinda cute watching them poke their heads in and out of their shells. :P

But if you get fish, I think you should get a pair of fish.

Windy City Sex blog said...

I'm for poking its head through.....oh wait, you're talking about a turtle.

S said...

Get a big tank with a little castle! Before my brother killed mine I always sat next to it. I felt sorry for it. I can't even remember its name anymore... Maybe Cali will be your good luck charm when you come to California.