19 May 2009

todays the day

Today has been a weird day to say the least. I won't even try to put it into complete thoughts, I'll just list what happened.

Somehow I got a job today. I don't know how it happened, but I did. Its kinda sketchy, but its good money. So looks like I'll be either cleaning carpets or showing people how to clean their carpets. I'm not exactly sure which, like I said the job sounds sketchy, but I'm trying to get a job at the Post Office. That way I can just transfer to a place in cali.

My mom is going to kill me. When I'm around her I get uneasy and can feel my body get tense. She's kinda bipolar. So are my two brothers, I'm the only one whose remotely sane. They can all go from being happy go lucky to just fits of anger in a second. So yeah, my mom is gonna end up killing me from aggravation and all the random screaming she does to me.

My mom also tried to bribe me with alcohol today. We were leaving the doctors office and she told me if I didn't go to cali she'd buy me some margaritas Saturday when we go walking down Riverstreet. Five minutes later she realized I was 19 and not 21.

I'm gonna kill my mom. During one of our screaming matches this morning she basically told me I'm gonna make her have a heart attack. Maybe if she stopped yelling at me so much, I'd actually want to stay.

I went to the doctor today. They stabbed me in my arm and took some of my B+ blood. It hurt. Now I have to look at this cotton swab and band aid all day. Sucks to be me.

On our way from the doctors office and after all the "please dont go to cali" talk my mom said something shocking to me. She told me when I go to cali to make sure I find some mixed, asian, mexican girl and make sure I get her pregnant, because she wants to have a pretty biracial baby. This is good news to me being that I plan to bring home a mexican guy. Because my whole life she's been trying to get me with random black girls she deemed "cute" but always looked at me with disapproving eyes when I would end up with the white girl from the other side of town. So maybe she's turning around now.

Oh yeah, I also found out that I use to live in the Bay when I was younger and Vallejo.

currently listening to:nothing, i'm too busy thinking

3 comments:

goleftatthefork said...

congrats on job - the rest idk

Aek said...

Awww, you know, I think the finger prick at the doctor's is worse than the blood draw from the vein.

I think biracial babies have the potential to be really attractive people. :P

J said...

LMAO, i think all babies have the potential to be really attractive