17 May 2009

the ghetto

Okay, so I'm really bored right now and its poring down raining outside. My mom almost lost my car to a flooded road, then she tried to kill me by leaving the gas stove on while I sleep, and now the ceiling is leaking what I can only assume its water, though my third sense is telling me its probably hydrochloric acid. But maybe I'm just paranoid. But even with this rampant paranoia I still had time to put my creativity to good use, and decided to share with the world my newest project with my OB, and a few guys that I like, and one I'm still on the fence about. I bring to you the Ghetto, dun dun dun.

Basically its another reality tv show in the vein of the Hills, Laguna Beach, the City, and Baldwin Hills. But there won't be any fake drama, unless thats what you guys want to see and in that case there will be loads of drama. The show will revolve around me, J, as I make the move from the countryness that is Georgia to the big city life of LA as I move in with the love of my life, the only problem is we're the total opposite and you guys get to watch as everyone around us tries to tear us apart. Sounds like great tv right, now here are the main characters.


J, the loveable hero, star, and eloquent whore of the show. Leaves behind everything he knows so he can chase after his dream. He leaves behind the old J and decides to start anew. His main goal now is to become the next big thing in the art and entertainment world, and become a respectable young man. But is it all in vain, is Shots worth all of this? How will the Ghetto treat such a young and naive boy?

Shots, the happy go lucky, asian sex bomb. Is finally out to the world and doesn't know if he wants to be tied down at the moment. He's the only castmate with a real job that is featured on the show. He's a counselor where he does more than just counsel his patients and co-workers. Good guy on the outside, but really just a slut. Will he be able to hold on to the best thing thats happen to him or give it all up for a few nights of fun?

x!, is the mysterious writer who doesn't really write. He's the token Mexican on the show, but we find out he's not actually Mexican but is really Jewish. He's always there for J whenever he needs someone to talk to, and is an all around nice guy.

Mark, is another friend that J makes at art school. J and Mark have loads in common, but doesn't become apart of the show until season two when all hell breaks loose and everyone is fighting to gain a spot in J's heart. During season one he's just a background character and doubles as a prop. Be on the lookout, because that lamp or that bench that you think is winking at you might just be.

And then there's Motel, or MSB as some may know him. In season one he plays the housekeeper named Jose. Well in season one Jose is quickly killed off, but comes back as Motel in season two as a love interest for shots.

So yeah, thats basically the premise of the show at the moment. Sounds pretty good. Stay tuned for more drama and the lolz of the Ghetto.

currently listening to:Battlefield-Jordin Sparks

6 comments:

goleftatthefork said...

what about the over-the-hill, sort-of-straight, white jew from the hood?

Aek said...

Wth is this? o_O

call.the.shots said...

this is GENIUS. only a GENIUS would ever come up with this...

x! said...

I'M THE TOKEN MEXICAN!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

XD I LOVE THIS POST!

Windy City Sex blog said...

It's a racially diverse Noah's Arc.

ScaredTriumph! said...

This is fuckin insane! And look at the response! I knew it would be awesome!

:D WHOOOT!

Millions I'm telling you!