11 May 2009

soundtrack of my life-blame it on me


Blame it on me
Say its my fault
Say that I left you outside in the cold with a broken heart
I really don't care
I aint crying no more
Say I'm a liar a cheater
Say anything that you want
As long as it's over
Something I've been trying to do since the inception of southern inebriation back in October, was share my love of music. Music has always been apart of my life. I can remember when me, my brother, and four of my cousins started our own little group. We all had our own song that we would be the lead singer, and mine just happened to be Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone." Talk about a kid that was really feeling a song even though I was only four or five. That was my song and that was my time to shine.

Flash forward fifteen years and I still get that way about a few songs and right now that honor belings to Chrisette Michele's "Blame It On Me." How in the world I slept on her first album, I do not know,but her newest album Epiphany is truly one of the best R&B albums out, and at only 2.99 its a steal. But "Blame It On Me" is probably the standout song for me.

In my opinion its one of the best breakup songs of all time. There's just something about the lyrics and the way that she delivers them that just connects with me on a deeper level. So if you're not too busy take the time to listen to it.




And thanks to gay+teen+sydney because without him I wouldn't know how to embed themusic.

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Loved it.
=]

Aek said...

Nifty app. Perhaps I'll have to look into utilizing it as well. :P

Good song too. :)