13 May 2009

site maintenance

This is basically a filler post, maybe I'll knock out a real post later. New layout. I like it, and will probably keep it until school starts up in August. Maybe by then I'll have an official look for the blog that I'm happy with. I added some things to my list. I'll probably start putting up some of the art I've done in the past, and some of the sketches I've been doing this week. Also follow me on twitter. I only have 17 followers and thats just sad. My ego is really taking a hit because of that, lol. I've added a navigation bar to the site, it contains links to the list, important people, ways to contact me, and info on why I started the blog. And I'll add the link to my work as soon as I figure out how I wanna handle that. But until then I'm out.



Currently listening to this track by Jump Smokers, My Flow So Tight. Its a diss at Chris Brown, but with that aside its really a great song. Not what I usually listen to, but it made me get up and dance. And as a result my moms and brother pointed and laughed their asses off at me. But oh well, the song is that infectious. So give it a listen.

4 comments:

Aek said...

*poke* Why am I not on your blog list? :(

J said...

u are now, sorry bout that

Seth said...

yeah, me either *pout*

:)

UrSoVain said...

Hm, that sounds interesting..