13 May 2009

idea

Okay bear with me for a second. I've always wanted to do a blog with someone else, and there was a forum a while back but I don't really know what happend to it. I kinda stopped checking it out after a few weeks. But I have an idea and wondering if anyone else would be interested in it.

Basically it would be me and maybe four other bloggers and each week there will be a random topic. And each blogger would post a response to the topic. Topics would range from just random stupid shit, to serious topics. I really want to do this and I think it could be kinda fun to hear everyones opinions of a given topic and see how they're similar or different.

So if you're interested in helping me with this just either leave a comment here, email me, or hit me up on MSN.

southern.inebriation@live.com

currently listening to:Lust For Life(chopped & screwed)-Drake

4 comments:

Aek said...

I offer my scientific (biological) and medical opinions to the service of this idea. *bows respectfully*

x! said...

Too bad all my opinions are irrelevant and incompetent.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

This is on the way to being the most business-like template you have used so far. However, the small, grey typeface against the slate background looks stylish to start with, but soon becomes irritatingly tiring to read. Something slightly larger, and perhaps 15% grey, if you want to stay with the monochrome tendency, would do.

The collaborative notion is interesting. I hope you can find some interesting and varied writers. Above all, they need to be reliable, delivering their 'copy' in good time.

Have a wonderful day.

G =]

Seth said...

Sounds like an interesting project.