15 May 2009

need some help

So life has kinda come to a standstill this last week. The guy I was talking to, Rick, just dropped a bomb on me and it looks like our time will be coming to an end sooner rather than later. My whole cali situation is working out for the best, and even if I don't get housing, I plan on finding some cheap apartment in the area. I still haven't found a job, but I have an interview next wekk, so things are looking up.

But I still need help with my blogging project I want to do. So far I have a few guys that I know that wan to do it, but if anyone else would like to contribute that would be great. Also I still need a name. A few names have been thrown around, but nothing that makes me go...damn. Also what topics would you like to see addressed.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

7 comments:

ScaredTriumph! said...

!!!!!

I want to help!

You'll get that job, + you always have your backup plans!

inundated soul said...

jamal where have you been hiding. i havent seen you online recently. what are you up to my problem chile. you can name your blog the chaos, confusion and challenges of the middle problem chile.

we need to talk jamal present yourself to me and i am willing to do the many ppl blog thing but you know my blog is private. but i would still write it and send it to you.

J said...

hopefully we'll talk tonight then mark, and sinful ive been askin myself the sam thing. u went all awol on a nigga, but i jus figured out why. u never added my msn to your new yahoo name. so yeah, this is your fault

inundated soul said...

message me when you come online. even if it says i offline.. just send me a message.

a.b. said...

I've been such a lazy blogger, but I'm definitely willing to contribute to your brain child... if you'll have me.

In terms of names and topics... I'll mull over that over drinks tonight.

Aek said...

Oh no! What happened with Rick?

Good luck with the job interview!!

As for topics for your new blog, how about a little of everything and anything? Whatever strikes your (our) fancy - leave it open-ended?

Blog title: Northern Sobriety.

Enough Said. XD

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

In the words of Nina Simone, 'To Be Young, Gifted, And Black.'

That's what to call your collaborative blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZTj4SlvmJ4

She did more 'up tempo' versions of this, and Bob & Marcia dod a wonderful reggae version, but this one has all the lyrics plain to be heard!

To write even the weather forecast would be an honour. Just bear me in mind when you need some random mutterings from a long way away.

G =]