10 May 2009

letter to shots

Dear Shots,

There's really no words I can write that could describe how I feel about you. You're my OB. You're my best friend. You're my boo bear. And even though I've never met you that doesn't change a thing for me. I love you kid, and you will always have a place in my heart. You're fuckin [insert your first and last name] and I'm J. If you let anyone tell it we shouldn't relate to each other, yet for some reason we just click. I've grown into a person I'm proud to be. I've never been so comfortable in my skin and you're a big reason for this.

You set the standards for how I want to live my life. You're rational, logical, and you think things through. All things I need to learn to do, and you call me on my bullshit. There are times when I just hate your fuckin guts, where I just want to stab you in your trachea, where you just frustrate the hell out of me, but the people you care about the most are the ones you get upset with over silly things. And if thats true then I must really care about you.

We've had our differences. I've probably argued with you more than any other blogger. And I know we've ended this friendship more than once, and half the times I don;t know why it happened. But we always end up friends again, and its never uncomfortable. We just fall back into our designated roles. I'm the slut. You're the whore. I'm the dirty one. You're the innocent one. But it works. Our roles are slowly changing now, but I;m okay with that, but you've got some big shoes to feel to live up to the epicness of me in my prime. A size 16 to be exact.

But what I really want to say thank you for is for never giving up on me. No matter how hard I tried to push you away you were always there. You've always pushed me to do better even if I didn't think it was possible. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even have applied to Otis for the Fall, but I'm glad I did. And when I was on the verge of giving up you basically said all the things I didn't want to hear. But I needed to hear them, and I'm glad yoou did. I love you shots and I'd be lost without you.

Even though you're leaving me for Hong Kong I can't be mad at you. Do I want you to go, hell no, especially if I'm gonna be in LA for school. I have a list of things we're suppose to do. You were supose to take me to my first gay club, you're suppose to pick me up from the airport where I'll procede to kick you in your balls for being an ass to me, you're suppose to take me to Chinatown, you're suppose to cook me some curry and feed my first sushi, you're suppose to come with me to underwear night at the club. So who am I gonna do all these things with now. I don't want you to go, but I know just like LA is my dream, Hong Kong is yours. Will I be sad, yes, but I'll also be happy because we'll both be doing what we've always wanted to do.

So I guess this is my goodbye. Goodbye to all the noonsense. A goodbye to all the silly fights we've had. But a hello to everything thats coming our way. So here's to the future. I love you kid and I can't wait til the day we finally meet. I feel sorry for whoever you're with at the moment, cause I'm gonna need atleast a week of nonstop u-me time. I refuse to settle for less. Cause you taught me that, I'm J, and I deserve the best. I should be treated like a King too. :P

So yeah, I guess this is it. Hope it wasn't to sappy.
Love,
J
currently listening to:Call the Shots-Girls Aloud

5 comments:

call.the.shots said...

awwwww J. My OB!!!

- Ur OB, Shots

call.the.shots said...

btw. Who knew a whore can be so articulate. = )

J said...

well i did make a 93 on my final english essay so I guess I'm always capapble of being articulate, but I save those moments for when its needed most. and damn, someone already said it was eloquent, so i guess i write better when im speaking from the heart.

goleftatthefork said...

I'll take you out for sushi sometime :-)

J said...

yay, i kinda do want to eat some sushi i jus wouldnt know what to get