24 May 2009

sobriety

so i guess i'm back. what was that two days of giving up on blogging? i mean i'm sure half of you knew what was coming next, but yeah this is it. this is the new and improved southern inebriation. same ol J, same url, just a new simpler layout. and more thoughtful posts, hopefully.

i deleted the old blog because i just wanted a fresh start. i still have all the posts and ill probably rehash some of the old stuff, but will be more open about it this time around.

but yeah, this is all for the first post.

-jamal

p.s. thats my name, like the one thats on my birth certificate only its not spelled like that but thats a whole story for another day. oh yeah, i'm named after theo from the cosby show

currently listening to: Devotion by Electrik Red

7 comments:

d said...

look who came crawling back...

J said...

.....stay off my dick

Windy City Sex blog said...

Welcome back and in a salty mood. I'm glad you stuck around.

J said...

i like the word salty, havent used in since high school. i think i shall start back ^_^

Seth said...

you so confuse me :)

J said...

i ocnfuse myself a lot

Aek said...

o_O? That's all I have to say.