06 May 2009

HELP

this has nothing to do with my blog, but i figured there has to be at least one twiiter person reading this. I have a twitter, but I don't use it because for some reason my phone doesnt work with twitter. I blame alltel, because alltel is the reason i can no longer do my myxertones and a couple of other free shit. Twitter says my phone is not sms compatible or something like that, but thats some bull. I know my phone is sms compatible because I've blogged from my phone and tumbld from my phone on several occasions. Also my phone was just updated with something, don't know what, but it was important. So is there anyway to bypass this nonsense, so I can twit from my phone. Or should I basically just give up like I have for the last month. The bright side of this is if I can twitter, that means I can go back to one post a day instead of the two or three i've been doing as of late.

currently listening to:Come Follow Me-Usher

1 comments:

rob02190 said...

You can post to twitter by SMS to the number 40404.