21 April 2009

so happy

I'm in the middle of english but today is probably the best day of this semester for the simple fact that I woke up this morning, through on a green polo, a black tee, and some pants and thought to myself. I'm sexy ass fuck. Any other day i would put on some shorts and a t-shirt and call it a day, but thanks to my laziness I haven't done laundry in probably two weeks so all my t-shirts and shorts are dirty. Hence the polo and pants. Yes its hot outside, but damn I look good. If only it was Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.

I never see anybody that I want to see me look this good on Tuesdays or Thursdays, oh well.

But the thing that made my day was my final essay grade in English. All semester I've been hoping to come out with a C, but now I'm looking at a B or a B-. My first essay I made a 72, the second a 80, the third a 85, but I finally made a A on the last one. It took me over two weeks, and two extensions on the essay to do it, but I finally made a 93 on a paper. And only three people in the entire class has made an A on any paper. So I feel so good right now. I'm on a natural high just to know that I'm capble of writing A level papers, and for the first time this semester I did it all by myself.

No peer reviews, no teacher edits, and no help from other bloggers. It was me doing my own paper and I'm happy I did, but I do want to say thanks to Aek and SinfulSoul. There was no way I could have made those two B's without you guys and I want to let you guys know I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you both.

currently listening to:nothing, because i'm in the middle of english class not doing my work

7 comments:

Aek said...

Hurray for writing an A-level paper all by yourself! ^_^

Now, I need to work (and finish) my paper by tomorrow, as well as the project component. Motivation decreasing by the second. o_O

x! said...

:( You should have asked me. :D

J says: No, you are gay.

x! says: :(

J says: LOLOLOLOL

J said...

dont feel too bad, i really dont know how they ended up helping me but i know i wrote an essay on Aek and gave him final approval over it so maybe thats how he got involved

Randy said...

A's are epic...

You need Jesus tho.

inundated soul said...

stop lazing around and get to work; you are not allowed to use your cell phone in class.
i'm pleased you did so well all by yourself but i was confident because you seemed to put in alot of work this time. just remember your expression be clear and concise!

:D!
still awaiting payment!

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Jolly well done - remember what you did to get this grade, and do it again, and again, and again ... I expect you to have had a shave and finished your laundry before the sun rises again.
No more nagging =]
Well done mate!
G =]

Vigilant said...

A's are for losers!

Grats'