13 April 2009

.....sigh

It seems there was a tornado in my home town today and I was the last to know about it. I'm guesing everyone in my family is okay, because I haven't received any phonecalls from the mom. I'm okay, its not like I can freak out about it, because if I did then who would calm K down? Nobody, thats who. So as I type this I'm talking with her making sure she knows that everything will be okay and the reason she can't get in contact with her grandmother is because the lines are down. It seems to be working so lets hope I'm right.

The three people I'm worried most about are Lush, D, and H. I spoke to Lush and she said everything was okay and is doing her homework by candlelight. The thing that upset her most was the fact that her college held her hostage, and she tried her best to escape, unfortunately her best wasn't enough. D on the other hand had a different experience. She was actually in town during the tornado and thought it was really neat. But doesn't like all the limbs on her yard or the four pecan trees that fell. Weird kid, but I love her. So I'm just waiting for H to call or text me back, but if I know her schedule correctly she has classes on Mondays and was probably at school, so I'm sure she's good too.

currently listening to:Hide and Seek-Imogen Heap

0 comments: