13 April 2009

guess i'm not the antichrist, eh

Just received the happiest news in the world. I emailed the admissions office for Otis and in her reply she told me there was still plenty of time to apply for Fall admissions. I'm so fucking excited now I have a reason to kick my ass into high gear and get my shit together. Maybe all the drama with the art school is for a reason. Now, how the hell will I get a high school transcript sent to them this week if my high school is closed until Friday.

Hmmmmmm..................

currently listening to:I Do Not Hook Up-Kelly Clarkson

7 comments:

Aek said...

Yay! Good luck!! :D

Cash said...

Thats great news, now shave.

mstpbound said...

hey! i like your blog--you're funny. semi-sad that ur bi tho--i don't know WHAT you see in girls... >.>''' good luck on your apps! :)

J said...

its kinda funny to say this but i've had a lot less drama with the girls i've talked to, so that alone keeps me interested in them. plus im a breast man, lol

call.the.shots said...

J.... please shave.

J said...

damn, why is everybody telling me to shave. now i feel like i need to.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

I am delighted to read about the Otis admissions thing - wonderful news.

Now shave - why? Because it is one of the few areas of a man's life that over which he can assert his control - by doing it - and his artistry - by the method he employs. A swift buzz with a Remington, and the job is done - but it is like hurried sex - de-spunked but not at all satisfactory. However, take the time to apply soap with a brush, and shave with a blade, taking your time, and you will be rewarded by a feeling of deep satisfaction with a job well done. I won't go on with my analogy, in case people who don't know me think I might be kinky about shaving - especially other men ...

oh - deary me!

G =]


On a practical issue, you are less likely to get ingrowing hair that way.