14 April 2009

clean shaven

I came this close _ to shaving my fucking beard off. I had plugged in the clippers, turned them on, and had even started cutting some hair. As I watched clippings of hair start to fall into the sink it hit me. It took almost a year to get my beard to connect to my mustache and there is NO WAY I'm goin back to the days when people would ask me "why is that side not connected" sorry guys just can't do it. Nope. Never. I'm too black for that. Better luck next time. :P

currently listening to:I Don't Want You Back-Eamon

6 comments:

a.b. said...

LOL! Shaving FAIL = Keepin' It Real WIN!!



BTW, What ever happened to Eamon?? Does anyone even know? lol.

J said...

idk, but as long as i have that song and the chicks rebuttal i think ill be good. i might have to go steal his cd from my friend though.

E said...

JUST mine to connect in the past few months. I had to test and see if it would grow, then I shaved it all off. I kinda want to wait, then when it can COMPLETELY grow in and surprise the hell outta everyone with it.

J said...

thats why i refuse to cut it off, because i know it wont grow all the way back at once. its gonna take time for it to reconnect. i have really weird hair. after about 3 months it just stops growing.

mstpbound said...

better than being asian and having ... no hair? >:O

Cash said...

.. .... . .