12 April 2009

is upper lower class

conversation over facebook

J is upper lower class

friend comments: i'm just plain lower class

J replies: yeah, sucks for you. it took me 19 years, seven jobs, and two major changes to work my way up to upper lower class and i aint never goin back

friend replies: lol

Remember Rick, he's the guy I met a month ago, dated for a few weeks, fell in love for a few days, he broke my heart in a few minutes so I keyed his car, bleached his clothes, and set all his books on fire. Just kidding about the keying the car, bleaching the clothes, and burning the books. It wasn't that serious, we just didn't talk for a week, and somewhere during all of that I somehow ended up in a drunken, drug-induced threesome that I don't remember, but I've seen the video, with him and his friend named Julio. Remember his name because he plays an important part in the story.

So over the course of the week a lot of things have happened between me, Julio, and Rick. Rick and Julio are apart of a larger clandestine organization I lovingly refer to as the Mexican Mafia. Imagine a group of twelve Mexicans terrorizing your local mini mart or circle K. The Mexican Mafia consists of 6 guys and 6 girls, and Rick just happens to be apart of the group. To say the Mexican Mafia hates me may be the understatement of the year.

Somehow I'm to blame for all the internal friction they've been experiencing the last few weeks. Before I came into Rick's life the group was fine and never argued, but lately that hasn't been the case. The one incident in particular they blame me for is the fight between Rick and Julio that happened a few days after me and Rick broke up or a few days before, I'm not really sure. Lets just say during the fight Rick came out to the Mafia and brought Julio with him. The Mexican Mafia is okay with that, they just weren't too happy that the fight happened. They're family and families don't fight.

So one day this past week I finally got to meet the entire Mafia. Rick asked me to lunch, I said yes, and when I got there I was greeted to a scene of twelve Mexicans staring daggers into my soul. In my mind the meeting was a success. We exchanged our pleasantries, they denounced my name, told me to stay away from Rick, I gave my rebuttal, and left. I had all my limbs intact and called the day a success.

I'm guessing they didn't see it as a success because Rick and I have continued hanging out and as a result, whenever I come across Julio (which is frequently because he lives on the same floor as Rick) he takes the chance to tell me how much a slut/ho/bitch/trick I am. He's actually pretty cute when he does this so I don't mind too much, but I guess he finally got to me this afternoon in the parking lot.

I was walking to my car and here comes Julio. His car was parked beside mine and he began his usual banter with me. Ho, trick, slut. But this time something in me just went off. All I could picture was Tiffany from College Hill: South Beach screaming

I'm a ticking time bomb and I'm about to go off.

And I did. I punched Julio twice. Once in the nose and once in the eye. Got in my car and proceeded to drive to the Art School where I finally noticed this red fluid covering my knuckles. And then I began to feel bad. Moms would definitely not be proud of me if she knew about this. Dad, maybe, but not moms. She would freak and start yelling and tell me to go to my room and think about what I've done. Then she would realize that I don't have a room and send me to the garage, where I would then jam out to Danity Kane.

Sorry moms, but it felt good.

But yeah, I shouldn't have punched the kid, but there comes a time when you just have to let go and go with your gut instincts. And I did, but the moral of the story is even if you punch a guy in the face they still may not learn their lesson. Because even after that I saw Julio again tonight and his words to me were

J you aint nothin' but an upper lower class bitch.

Te kid was lucky that I had some food in my hand and moms also taught me never to waste food cause there are kids starving in Africa.

currently listening to:Danity Kane-Welcome to the Dollhouse & Danity Kane

9 comments:

call.the.shots said...

Julio's nose is DAMAGED, DAMAGED, DAMAGED... so how you gonna fix it fix it fix it... how you gonna fix it fix it fix... =/

I'm sure Julio was crying: "DO DO DO YOU, got a first aid kit handy?" Stupid bish.

Team J ftw!

x! said...

ummm. Err..*BLINK*

Dude. o__o

What an odd turn of events. I hope you are MSN tonight so we can discuss this.

Aek said...

I'm always in favor of the witty comeback myself over fists. As you noticed, fighting can get messy. But when you're one up on someone intellectually, it crushes on their soul, muahahaha.

(Then again, I abhor violence.)

call.the.shots said...

did aek just call u a whore with that last statement? sorry, my vocabulary ability is at a slut level.

S said...

Good for you. I think. I'm pretty sure.

lol @ shots' first comment. What is Aek saying...?

If Julio was part of the threesome doesn't that make him all the things hes been calling you? GL with the mafia.

J said...

yeah i dont think even aek knows what he's suppose to be saying, and yea Julio was the instigator behind the threesome so i dont know what his deal is.

kid has issues.

a.b. said...

To quote my mom, "Sometimes a bitch needs to get smacked."

*Yes... occasionally, when she's not being super-passive-aggressive Asian mother, my mom says things that make me laugh.*

Aek said...

Shots, J: Huh? Where in there did I hint at being a whore? o_O Feels like you're both out to get me right now. :-/

You know what? I give up, forget my comment.

Windy City Sex blog said...

Sometimes you have to cut a fool. Sometimes you have to do it twice.