12 April 2009

wife me up

I was just over at DC Cised and notice he had a post up that I can relate to so I fugured I could just do a blog on that. Its been two days since my last post, and I like to steal things. So why not steal a great subject.

And I actually had this conversation with a fellow blogger tonight and came to the conclusion that when we get married I will be taking his last name. Not only does his last name sound better with my name, but I mean he did wife me up, so its to me expected, right?

In a perfect world my life would end up something like this. Some doctor, psychologist, lawyer will find me, fall in love, and wife me up. I'll stay at home cook, clean, do anything else that needs to be done while he supports me and my struggling artist lifestyle. Until the day comes when I'm "discovered" and I blow up. Then we can both relax and live happily ever after.

When it comes to being in a relationship with a guy I guess my "bottom" mentality comes out. I don't mind stepping back and letting him lead the way. Letting him pay for dinner. Letting him rough me up in bed. Or just all around letting him be the "man" in the relationship. I'm okay with that, cause like I said before I just wanna be wife'd up.

currently listening to:Girlfriend-Day 26

2 comments:

Aek said...

Interesting . . . *Takes notes* XD

a.b. said...

I think I would hyphenate... lol