08 April 2009

i feel like death

You know how some people get angry when they're drunk well I do the same thing except I'm a mean sick. When I'm sick I'm really not a guy you wanna be around. I just don't wanna deal with anyone, especially if you're gonna be smiling and laughing and talking to me. Its just not necessary. You see I don't feel good, so why keep asking me whats wrong. Its like, come on, back the fuck up, you're in my personal bubble.

So yeah I'm sick. I feel like I'm dying. I feel like I can feel my body shutting down, I'm lethargic1, every five seconds I'm sneezing, and I hate UGA2.

I guess the biggest issue with me being sick is I don't do what you're suppose to do. I'm the middle child of three, and when your two brothers are basically hypochondriacs its hard to really get attention when you're sick. My mom was always to busy trying to diagnose and cure my two brothers of all their millions of ailments. So by the time she noticed that I had stopped eating and was sleeping the hours away it was too late for a quick fix.

Which I guess I'm happy with. I love my immune system, and its incredible. I usually only get sick around my birthday and maybe a cold here or there. But with this crazy south georgia weather3, all the pollen filling my lungs, and not really sleeping I guess I made myself a little vulnerable. Hence the feeling of death upon me and the hysterical sneezing fits I get into. But other than that everything else seems to be going pretty well. I'm drinking plenty of water, and I finally took a pill for the sneezing and sinuses, and I may even go to the doctor4 tomorrow. Maybe.

-----

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I'm testing out a new format that I stole from x. Tell me if you like it, or if its too annoying. I don't think all the posts will be like this, but some will.

1.I woke up late again tomorrow and after driving my car to the art school, I ran into the building and crashed on the floor underneath my drawing horse. Boy was that floor comfy, now I just have to wash my jacket from all the charcoal I laid in. Also my usual two minute walk from the art school to the dining hall took about ten minutes today. I just kept sitting down and stopping. Plus it was kinda cold.

2.I hate UGA, but more specifically I hate the Lamar Dodd School of Art. It seems that I can't register for any of my studio art classes until after I pass my portfolio review May 1. Problem is, I plan on going to summer school. But I can't sign up for the two classes I wanna take until I know I've passed my portfolio. There's only one class for each. The draw II class holds 18 students while the 3D design class holds 14. So yeah, unless I'm really, really lucky it doesn't look like I'll be going to summer school. And that just fucks up all my plans. Plus it means I have to get a job in Savannah(this place smells like fish) and I'll be sleeping on the garage floor or in a uncomfortable pull out sofa bed. meh.

3.Its fuckin April and its really really cold. Yesterday it snowed for an hour, the day before that it was freezing, the day before that it was hot as fuck, the day before that it was raining, the day before that it was a tornado warning/watch, and the day before that it was raining. Who ever said global warming was a lie, is a fuckin LIE.

4.I kinda have a fear of doctors. I believe one of the reasons why they say I have high blood pressure is the fact that I instantly get nervous when I step into a hospital or a doctors office. I just cant fully relax.

4 comments:

Aek said...

:( I hope you feel better soon! It hasn't been a good time for bloggers - must be this negative-dark mojo going around. I feel it creeping upon me too.

3. I've heard that global warming makes the temperature inconsistent and unpredictable in some places - like, in some places it'll go back and forth between really cold and really hot (making for some extreme weather), but on average, the global temperature will rise.

4. Actually, you describe a phenomenon called "white coat hypertension" where in some people, their blood pressure rises because they're at a doctor's office. And normally, their bp isn't that high at all - just when they walk into a hospital/clinic/office.

Vigilant said...

I think people, generally,are (temporarily) extra snappy or strangely quiet when they're really sick... nothing new.

Though it sounds like you reallly need to take a chill pill!

Get better soon.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

College scheduling sucks - it doesn't matter which college, it sucks!
Sickness sucks.
Irritating people asking how you are, suck.
Weather often sucks.
Suckage.
However, your new format, swiped with pride from x! is spendid* as it lets me get to your point quickly, and faff around with the detail if there is nothing else better to read - you know, cereal pack (sucks), model number of my watch (don't wear one any more), use by date on my pack of condoms (used em all - note to self, get more)**
So get better quick, or you will become the miserable, irritable artist stuck in the attic, scaring people with his reclusive nature!

G =]

* Second time I have used that word today.
** Note to self - get condoms, magnum xxl for him, extra weeny for me =0 - lol***
*** I wish I could be arsed learning how to do superscript numbers - Word does them so well****
**** Any more stars and you will need an astrolabe to navigate this comment!
[Get well sonn, mate =] ]

x! said...

You have lazy connotations! XD