08 April 2009

2

Yeah I've decided to add a new part to my blog, basically quotes to live by. I know everyday I hear things that I have to take a moment just to digest it, to make sure I heard everything correctly. Then there are moments when I'm like damn. That makes a lot of sense so I figured why not document it. The one quote that inspired this actually came from another blogger's dad. Its a simple quote, yet it makes a lot of sense. So from today forawrd I plan to live my this quote. Wish me luck.

Be a decent human, do your work, and be patient. Eventually someone will notice and everything else will fall into place, maybe not all at once, but inevitably

Cash's Dad

2 comments:

inundated soul said...

although i will agree with the first part i cant subscribe to the second part because sometimes you need to be noticed so that ppl can appreciate you and your work otherwise they take you for granted. and some ppl see ppl you try not to be noticed as a sign of a lack of ambition but of course were are not talking about bein noticed in a grandioso way!

Cash said...

:D