25 April 2009

be kind cali

all is well, he didnt die and im not in jail

I think my favorite person just got eaten by an asian and a bunch of his tranny friends. Which leaves me with one option. Hop on the first red eye, with my machete, and go kill bill on they asses. Guess I really will be the death of my mom, cause when I'm locked up for life for multiple counts of manslaughter she probably will die.

Sorry Moms, but I had to do it.

currently listening to:Get Your Money Up-Keri Hilson ft. Trina & Keyshia Cole

9 comments:

kinderfield said...

Hahaha that is amusing, what did they eat?

and if you go kill bill style u have to wear the tight yellow leather

Cash said...

no no. Go away. Our prisons our full.

J said...

i think they ate my asian best friend but i wont know for certain til i call him

Aek said...

o_O Now I must see what the final outcome of all this is . . .

Windy City Sex blog said...

It wouldn't be manslaughter, it's capital murder. Death chamber. Mom weeping behind the glass. Last rights and last meal. What would you order?

Windy City Sex blog said...

By the way, now you are a bad ass. Beating up your rival and defending your posse.

J said...

yeah, i am a bad ass and i would probably order some chinese food with a side of ribs

ScaredTriumph! said...

Haha, yeah it's funny reading both of your blogs.

I'm sure your mom would be surprised but fully back you on your decision! I do. :X

J said...

im glad, maybe you can explain it to her