28 March 2009

prepare to be served




My childhood in one word. EPIC! cloudy with a chance of meatballs AND where the wild things are! I mean it just doesn't get any better than that. Now all I need is "The Giving Tree" to be made into a movie and my life will be complete.



Had to post this just for the simple fact Kristen Bell is in it and we all know how I feel about her. I mean first she was Veronica Mars then Elle from Heroes, and then Sarah Marshall. How can you not like her, unfortunately she's nowhere to be found in the trailer.



Probably my favorite song that has been on constant replay in between the Dream and Keri Hilson's new cds.



I'm not a fan of the original but he makes the verses more bearable, and I get more of what I liked in the chorus from this acoustic version. And to think it only took Rick blasting Girls Aloud for two hours to get me to understand that their not that bad.

6 comments:

call.the.shots said...

gosh that guy's version of call the shots is SOOOOO annoying. it's his accent and his simple/lame singing. the original is great. and yes, the verses are definitely growers. but the song, is AWESOME and the chorus, is EPIC as you would say. Team GA and Xtina! = )

goleftatthefork said...

i can't stop watching the trailer for WTWTA - i have watched it probably 100 times already

J said...

w/e shots, that guys version is pretty good and i like the accent.

p.s. TEAM BRITNEY ftw

goleftatthefork-you have no idea i swear ive watched it 767 times already i cant wait til it comes out.

x! said...

No one likes a....shit, what's that word, J? Remember when I told you loved the Where the Wild Things are trailer and you were like "Yeah I've seen 300 times"

then I was like "I WATCHED IT 903785627 TIMES!"

Then you were likes "No one lies a _____"

SHIT I FORGOT THE FUCKIN PHRASE!

Oh well.

Did I tell you how much I love the WTWTA trailer? :D:D:D:D

Is it stupid if I find Astroboy to be cute?

O____________!

x! said...

OH AND I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR BLOG

inundated soul said...

my post has nothing to do with this blog.. in fact i have no idea what you were talking about probably because im 1/2 asleep. anyways i like the new blog layout its interesting and feels very warm. i noticed you updated the people in you blog and some even got a lil shout out... well well guess who's going to sleep happy. anyways glad i can be of any help whenever you need. i have to be up at 4 in the morning to go hikiing so be safe!
rest easy!
:D