06 March 2009

out

Okay I'm THIS close from coming out. Imagine the size of your smallest fingernail, now cut it in half, and once more. That's how close I am to just coming out the closet and declaring to the world how bi I am. I have mass emails, mass text messages, and a facebook status and orientation change on reserve if I decide to do it. I don't know how this happened, but I don't care. I just know that i'm okay if everyone knows I'm bi and I'm seriously thinking about telling my mother when she comes to pick me up Sunday. i can't even lie, this whole new outlook on life is all about Al. And as soon as I get back from Spring Break I plan on starting phase two of making Al mine.

WHAT IT DO SHOTS.

oh, and here's a video for some laughs. Its actually pretty good and I went to a church where the youth choir did stuff like this all the time.



1 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Given some of the questions that you are asking yourself at the moment, if you are not absolutely sure about the answers, be perfectly sure you want to take this next step, as it will be hard, if not impossible, to go back. If you are wrong, at best you will look foolish, and at worst you might lose people dear to you - for the sake of applying somebody else's label to yourself? I don't think so!
Think a little more, I suggest. There is no rush to potentially crucify yourself. G =]