01 March 2009

figuring things out

Well If anything good came out of this snowy day, it has to be the fact that now I have a few extra days to figure out exactly what I'm gonna say to Al. I mean I'm a man now, technically still a teenager, but with my experiences I think I can say that. So its time I start taking this whole love thing serious. So come Wednesday afternoon all these emotions and all these posts about Al will either be coming to an end, or taking an interesting turn. All depends on how he reacts.

So what I need you guys to do is tell me what I should add or take out from what I'm gonna say to him Wednesday. This isn't actually what I'm saying, but its like a skeleton of the things I wanna say.

So Al, there's something I need to tell you. It's kinda hard for me to do it, so just bear with me. I like you, I know you have a boyfriend, but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I'm not asking you to break up with him or anything, I just wanna get the chance to know you better. I don't know why I like you and this is weird for me. I've never liked a guy before, so this is new to me. Any other time it was more of a sexual attraction, but with you its kinda different and I just wanted to put it out there so I can either move on or see where it goes. I just want a chance to get to know you better and I hope what I'm saying now doesn't ruin the friendship that we have. So, is there anything you wanna say?

2 comments:

Windy City Sex blog said...

J-The best advice I can give you is to lay it out there and let him know how you feel and what you want. If you do that, you won't wonder or regret what could have happened. Look at it as what is the worst thing that can happen. So, be honest, be real, be yourself. Email me if you want to chat.

ScaredTriumph! said...

Every body seems to the point where they need to say something. Granted I don't know this situation that well and trust me I've been reading this for a bit now and I'm still not sure what to say.

The thing about it is no matter how much you try to plan it out I'm almost positive the conversation is not going to turn out the same. I think just as WCSb said you should just confront him and put everything out on the table, honestly.

I think you're majorly cool and everything will work out in it's own way. I do totally hope thing work out for the better. At the very least he hears you out.

Good luck on Tuesday dude!