01 March 2009

holy crap batman, its snowing

I've only seen snow twice in my life, and today makes the third, and if I never see it again a day in my life it will be too soon. Don't get me wrong, I loved the snow the first two hours it fell, and recorded my childlike rant when I looked out my window and saw it was snowing, but after that wore off, I just wish it would just go away.

My lights went off, and damn the hallway was dark, trees are falling everywhere, and I don't even have cable now. But the worst part of it all is school is canceled tomorrow. Of all the days, why couldn't they cancel Tuesday. I hate Tuesday, and now I have to put off my talk with Al that I have all planned out in my head. I guess the only good thing that came out of this was the snow ball fight and I got to spend some time with Em.

Sidenote. How ironic is it that on the very next day after Black History Month ended that it snows. God really does have a sense of humor, and if I would have posted the blog that came before this one, you would have got that joke and the reference. Yea, its a snow day so I'm sorry.














9 comments:

Aek said...

What was that random painting/drawing amid all the snow pics?

I'm so glad we're over snow here (crosses fingers). It's been known to snow in early May, I hate this state. -_-

J said...

its britney bitch,

didnt mean to post it, its some art thing i found today while i was hiding from the snow in the art building

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Pint glass full of snow - add vodka and some lemon juice and black pepper - devour - repeat often - fall over. Snow fights are fun - this is better =]

x! said...

Pretty wicked. :D

Windy City Sex blog said...

I wish that today's snow would be the last. Seriously, it has snow so much this year that I think we had three snow falls before December.

J said...

i'm with you, i hope i never see snow in georgia again for another twelve years

Rex said...

WOW. Let it snow!

The Antonym said...

Enjoy the snow man..it will be gone soon I'm sure. I was more shocked to see snow in Georgia than here in VA. I had to drive in a snow storm for the first time, and like you... I wish it was just gone already. I mean damn!

J said...

exactly how i was feeling, and UGA is milking this "inclement weather" as much as they can. I mean the roads weren't icy today and they still didnt have the busses running, and they closed the dining halls early, and only served pizza and chicken because of said "inclement weather" even though it didnt snow today.