14 February 2009

quick update

Just wanted to post a quick update while I'm sitting here with A watching my favorite movie Kill Bill Vol. I. So far this has truly been the best birthday ever. Friday was perfect, today was pretty good but there was one mishap with K, but I'm over that so back to the good. I wanna say thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and a even bigger thanks to the reader who sent me a 100 dollar Amazon gift card. Because you really made my week with that one. I guess thats it, check back Monday and I'll probably have all the dirty details on what exactly went down in this three bedroom house and all over town. Yay me.

One more thing, It usually takes a few weeks or months before I realize that I'm a year older, but this year it happened a lot quicker. I was sitiing outside the Wal-Mart waiting on A and this guy sat down beside me. We started chatting and turns out he's also an artist. He's been doing tattoos since he was 14 years old. So in the midst of this he tells me he's 18. For a split second I wanted to reply that I'm also 18, but I caught myself. And in that moment I thought to myself

"Damn I'm old."

currently listening to: Successful-Drake ft. Trey Songz & Lil Wayne

4 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Old is as old does =]

jay.osa said...

i'm glad your having a good b-day weekend

J said...

thank you, its goin better than i expected

Wet Kyle said...

Damn you're old! LOL. Stay young by doing young things. Avoid bingo and shuffle board. But if try hanging around middle schooler, you'll raise a few eyebrows ;-)