09 February 2009

epic: who the fuck is al?

Turns out my day wasn't as epic as I would have liked it to be, but it wasn't bad either. Overall I had a pretty good day. There was lots of dancing, drawing, and then the fact that I think Al doesn't know I exist at all, but other than that the day was great. Oh and my roommate just stormed out the room again, but next time he should make sure he has on real clothes cause no body wantes to see his chicken legs. Sooo not attractive.

But back to the day at hand. I get to my second art class of the day and begin my anticipation of seeing Al. Class starts and he's still not there so I assume he's not going to make it, but I was wrong. Five minutes later in walks Al, I do my usual turn around and head nod, he looks at me and instead of saying "whats up," smiling, and doing his sexy quint back at me like he has for the past month he continues walking to his spot at the table.

One of two things pop into my mind when this happens.

"Damn, why you gotta be such a chick"

and

"Damn, my life is meaningless."

So for the next ten minutes I sulk a little bit. Get into my emo state of mind. Draw continuously on my hands and arms, I really like this barb wire look I have goin on, and then I just snap out of it. Because there is no need for me to be sad about this. Not over a boy. Not over a girl. Not over a so-called-friend. I have more important things to worry about, like figuring out how I failed my art history quiz.

So after that brief moment of sadness I quickly moved on with my life and began having fun in class again. I mean lets be serious, I'm just too EPIC to stop my life and fret about some random guy I've known for a month. Plus I don't need Al, when I have x!. He's so much more epic anyway.

currently listening to: Thinking of You-Katy Perry

0 comments: