08 February 2009

Ask a Blogger #3

Well I'm not quite sure how this game is suppose to go, but I think I'll be okay. The rules are a little complicated, but I'm kinda dumb, so here they are.

1. Blogger 1 posts a question on their blog.
2. The first person to comment on said Blogger's post needs to direct readers to their blog, and then becomes Blogger 2.
3. Blogger 2 answers Blogger 1's question on his/her own blog (so Blogger 2's blog).
4. Blogger 2 posts a question on his/her blog.
5. And then the new Blogger repeats step 1-4.

Very confusing, but I think I'm doing it right. So here's my answer to Question 2 from Aek's post.

If you could spend one day (24-hour period) with a blogger whose blog you read and comment on, who would it be, where would you go, and what would you do? Please link to that blog in your answer as well.

Well this is kinda difficult for me. I read a lot of blogs, and try to comment on them, but I only have a personal relationship with a few of them. Had this been a few weeks ago I would have hands down said call.the.shots, but now its not so easy. But if I had to choose it would definitely be x!.

We've only been talking for four days, but the conversations we've had are nothing below being epic. Plus the fact that he's an 18 year old asian virgin, I mean seriously it doesn't get much better than that does it?Where would we go and what would we do? Would be completely up to him. I'd be done for whatever, so I guess he would have to plan our day together.

So on to my question. Question 3- What one moment in your life changed the way you view the world?

currently listening to: Pretty Fly(For A White Guy)-the Offspring

1 comments:

AJCon89 said...

i call this one...

back to my blog!