06 February 2009

epic: now he knows

I did it. I just messaged Al on facebook and told him I was bi. So now I guess I must play the waiting game. I thought I would feel like this huge weight had been lifted, but all I'm feeling is this knotting of my stomach and that I just made the biggest mistake of my life. Guess we'll have to wait til Monday to find out.

-------------------------

Update

Its 12:24 AM and he just added me on facebook. He hasn't replied to my message so I don't know what that means. The knots are back and now I'm nervous. Damn I hate being bi. Things were so much easier when I was just straight.

Fuck

currently listening to: Lions, Tigers, & Bears-Jazmine Sullivan

-----------------------

Update #2

Its 2:23 Sunday morning and still no reply from Al. SO I'm thinking one of two things. 1. He still hasn't seen the message. 2. He saw it and is freaked out and doesn't wanna be my friend anymore. or 3. He saw it and wants to reply in person. I'm gonna go with number 3, but just incase I have a plan for Monday.

I'm actually gonna put some effort into what I look like, and not just throw on some sweats and a t-shirts. Don't get me wrong though. I think a guy looks sexiest in some sweats and a t-shirt, but I think this occasion calls for a little more. I just hope I don't get dirty while using charcoal in Drawing I, early on in the day.

If anything changes between now and Monday, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted.

currently listening to: I'm A Pirate-You're A Princess-Playradioplay

5 comments:

Godfrey Off the Grid said...

damn. ballsy.

x! said...

Anticipation sucks. Reminds me when I sent a friend request to my asian crush over myspace. HE REJECTED ME! I was so devastated.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

All part of the adventure ...

Tee said...

I hope it works out. :)

Shane said...

This sounds very steamy. Hope everything goes the way that you've planned it to!