08 December 2008

yay me

I had the biggest disappointment of my life. I was on my way back from tennis class when the bus I was on became overcrowded with people. The only good thing about this situation is a boy caught my eye. Someone totally not my type, but he caught my eye none the less.


The first thing i noticed was his but. He had on black athletic shorts that gently caressed every part of his firm, hard bubble but. They were just sticking to it and both of the cheeks were defined as the shorts rode up his but as he moved around.

The bus stopped, and students got off luckily he moved into the seat in front of me and gave me a glimpse of his face. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen with my eyes. His upper body was built like a greek god and his face matched it. It shined as the sun flickered on his golden face and his atlantic blue eyes glistened with delight. I was lost in his eyes and was foaming at the mouth falling deeper and deeper for this guy I didn't even know.

The bus stopped again and it was my time to leave this piece of heaven I was living in, but he got off too. I found myself following him as he walked towards my dorm and then I looked down. Down. And I began having a Britney moment.

"What the hell was I thinking!?!"

I looked down and saw his leg. He had the body and the face of a greek god from the but up, but his legs were more or less a side piece of fried chicken. If I can appreciate one thing in life it has to be a set of nice calves, its the one thing on my body I've never felt insecure about and it was the one thing he lacked. So I can only wonder, this guy had just left the gym. I'm sure he goes to the gym on a weekly basis, so why must he skip out on the calf exercises. Why?

But damn, this is a happy post because I've realized the secret to life and happiness. Don't worry about the bad things, focus on the good things and everything else will fall in place. I came to that conclusion after having a long conversation with Redcoat a couple of minutes ago, and to think my happy day all started with an 88 dollar check from the United Negro College Fund and Bill Gates, I guess it doesn't hurt to be on a first name basis with one of the richest men in the world. No seriously I fucks with Bill and Melinda, and they just happen to be putting me through college.

Yay me.

0 comments: