09 December 2008

kristen


After countless posts I still can't believe I never introduced the world to my real first love. He name is Kristen Belle and I fell in love with her the summer of my freshman year of high school. I really think it was love at first sight, and I know she feels the same way. But after losing her on Veronica Mars she appeared on my favorite show Heroes, but suddenly they've killed her off too. Of all the characters to kill of they choose my beloved Kristen, with an excuse that she's blowing up and is too busy to continue on the show. Maybe if you all would have offered her a contract instead of giving it to Dania Ramirez, my favorite character of Elle would still be on the show instead of the dreaded Maya. Until I see you again Kristen we'll always have that night in Hawaii, I guess the only good thing to come out of this is now I have to start watching Gossip Girl in lieu of them showing a glimpse of you during one of your voice overs.

A boy can dream right?

2 comments:

j said...

i loved elle too. and now there's really no point in watching.


but omg bloody foot. so scary.

J said...

exactly no point in watching the show anymore, i think they're just trying to make a rehash of the 1st season now cause i like how all of a sudden sylar is this psycho killer again and he conveniently has a list.

and i really hated how they did a switchback of who his parents are. how would arthur know who sylar was is he's been in hiding for all this time.