14 December 2008

workplace love

I was just over at cyber/crush's blog and was reading how he regretted falling for one of his coworkers. I can relate to almost all of what he went through. I too fell for not only one of my coworkers, but three. They're were probably more crushes, but only three of them evolved into something more, at least on my side of things.

I actually started working at the place so I could try and get back with K. It worked for a while, we got closer again, shared some innocent grinding as we passed each other, but my eyes would always wonder. If there's anything about K that I know she hates its seeing me paying some other girl more attention than her. So I guess I used that to my advantage at times to make her jealous, but while doing that I fell for this other girl that worked there.

She was white, and after dating K it seemed I would always migrate towards white girls, and I guess it didn't hurt the fact that she was currently dating this black guy. The only bad thing about her is the fact that she was basically a whore. This never bothered me, because I don't see anything wrong with having fun and sleeping around with people. I mean you're only young once so why not. As long as she was clean, which she was, then she was cool in my book.

As time moved on we got closer, she became my go to girl when I was at work. We would work on the line together and really help each other out. She started telling me more store about what she was doing and I just would listen. She was different from other people I was attracted to. Maybe it was all of the sex she seemed to exude, but whatever it was I just kept falling for it more and more.

I remember the night I finally made a "real" move on her. Before I would just joke with her and tell her I liked her. We would flirt a lot, I would grab her but, and would stay late so she would offer to take me home. But it was all innocent stuff, until that one night.

We were really busy so we both decided to stay late and help everybody else out. It also didn't hurt the fact that we would be making overtime my doing so. So when we finally got a moment to just breathe and relax I snuck up behind her and put my arms around her waist. Her but was on my dick so I kinda started grinding. She laughed and I whispered something in her ear. Next thing I know I was sucking on her neck and a car pulled up and she pushed me away.

DENIED I thought. I kinda felt bad, but everything was going so good until the car pulled up. I didn't ride home with her that night, I couldn't allow myself. But I guess the best thing about it is that wasn't the end for me and her. We only got closer. But I will say we never dated. No matter how many people at work would place us together, we were never official.

I mean she just wasn't the girlfriend type. She knew it and I knew it. SO we were happy being whatever we were. I miss her now. My phone doesn't work so I can't call her. Maybe this is a reason to go home for the Holidays. Cause I know she'll still be at work.

0 comments: