15 December 2008

semester one

I'm done with college and semester one is over. Took my last two finals and celebrated with a plate of japanese food so today was a great success. Just got finish watching Brokeback Mountain with my roommate, which confused the hell out of me.

One because he's straight and when I walked in he asked if I'd ever seen the movie. I said no, which is true, and five minutes later I knew what it was. I'm guessin he had been watching it for a good thirty minutes and still didn't know what it was. So imagine his surprise when he saw then start maikng out and having sex. Priceless.

He made some weird noise and turned the channel, but we ended up finishing the movie off, but skipping the gay sex scenes. We watched the straight ones but not the male on male action. The movie is sad, I didn't see the demise of Jake's character happening. It made me sad, but now I'm wathcing Pineapple Express so I couldn't stay to sad for long.

The best part about today is the fact that I've decided to give up aderall. It helped in high school, not so much in college, but my major change and the art classes for next semester are making me excited. Also me and Redcoat are finally going on a date tomorrow before I leave for the beach. I feel like a little school girl I'm so excited.

0 comments: