21 November 2008

t.o.n.y. files pt. 1

After watching the Solange video it gave me the idea to write about my sexual encounters I've had. I can't remember if I've already posted about my first one night stand, but I guess now would be the perfect time if ever.

Okay basically it was a Tuesday night and I was bored as hell, and I met this guy earlier in the semester in one of my classes. We never really talked just made googly eyes whenever the class became overcome with boredom.

So I was online and he started IMing me and one thing led to another and next thing you know he's outside my dorm picking me up. SO its a Tuesday night so I didn't really think anything was really going to happen, but we eventually ended up going to a bar downtown, which really surprised me.

Because where I'm from people don't really go out during the week. If we go out it will be the weekend and then thats when everyone gets drunk. So we're at this bar and I'm underage so I can't really have alcohol. Not that I care because I hate drinking anyway. But he ends up buying me some drinks and we go outside to talk.

Well one thing leads to another and we end up in the bathroom of the bar. The guy was cute, and I've always said that if I could only be with one type of guy it would have to be a Mexican guy, its just something about them that I'm attracted to. I guess its the same way with white girls, and girls with pink or purple hair. Fetish anyone?

Well we end up in the bathroom and giving each other head. This is my first sexual experience with another guy, besides the one guy I was with throughout high school and the sex I did have with girls was never this crazy. But to top it all off he's uncut and that was new for me. So he ends up cumming on me while we're in the bathroom and that was that. After we left the bar we went to some pizza restaurant where we met up with some of his friends and just hung out for a while.

So we leave the pizza place and he's taking me home, feeling me up while he's driving. He unzips his pants and motions for me to start sucking his dick. I oblige, because he just bought me dinner and he took me out for the night and I guess you could even say I'm a little tipsy. SO it wasn't a big deal, I mean everyone gives head in a moving car right?

So onee things leads to another and we end up at some apartment buildings, half of them empty the other half with people living in. We tried to go in the empty ones but all the doors were locked so hence my first sexual experience outside under the moon and the stars.

I've tried my hardest to spin this into something overtly romantic, but there was basically nothing romantic about it. He threw me against the wall unzipped his pants and we went at it. Then we switched positions, he threw me on the concrete, pulled my legs over his shoulders and finished me off. Afterwards we left and I stumbled back in my dorm room to wake up the next morning in a haze.

So yea, thats my first sexual experience here in Athens, and my first drunken one night stand. I haven't talked to him since, but I wouldn't mind doing it again. No matter how much my K calls me a slut, all the things she does, she's the last one to cast guilt. Hell I'm in college, I'm trying to figure out just exactly what my sexual orientation is, and I can't do that without having relations with both of the sexes. And the sex was good, so I'm not complaining.

0 comments: