20 November 2008

but he wasn't just some regular guy



Just wanted to post this video. I've been Solange fan since the beginning. I still remember buying her first cd. I had $20 and when you're 12 thats a whole lot of money. So I was walking around the walmart looking for something to spend it on and there was her first cd, looking lonely. So I picked it up and it was a great 4.99 spent. It had around 19 tracks and the first single was actually a good song.

But her newest cd is a great album, and this is one of my favorite tracks. Probably for the fact that TONY stands for The Other Night Y? something that we can all relate to. I mean I recently experienced my first drunken, hazy one night stand and yea my best friend called me a slut for it, but I think everyone deserves a freebie and thats why I don't drink, that and the fact I'm underage but mainly because when I drink nothing good ever comes from it.

But back to the point, the video is good but it leaves me wondering if her ex-husband was just some drunken one night stand? And if he was then why go get married, either way I'm sure he was taken well cared of after the divorce.

0 comments: