19 November 2008

life sucks again

Okay I just need somewhere to rant for a second. I think I deserve a lot of things in life. I usually don't get any of those things. I never get the girl. I never get the book. Hell, I never get the guy either, but once I did get the car. I got the car after making it from the bottom of my class all the way to number three. My number two spot was stolen, but thats a whole new story for a different day.

I got the car, it was a graduation present. A present that I got for always making A's and for being an honor graduate and for getting into the best college in the state of Georgia, sorry Tech its UGA all the way. But yea I had this car for one month, just one month. I had all the freedom in the world and then suddenly it was gone. Walked outside one cold night, looked through the parking lot for a good fifteen minutes.

The cops stopped me and my friend, we told them what was happening and they made a few calls. The inevitable had occurred, the car was repossessed. I should've seen it coming, but once again I resorted back to the naive boy of my youth. I let my guard down and saw the world through rose colored glasses and thought maybe my life was changing, but I know better now.

It was just to good to last.

0 comments: