14 November 2008

sup foo

I've always had a problem with starting something and completely finishing it. This week has not been any different. First I missed the deadline to become an exec at the campus radio station. I'm okay with that, there's always next year and I'm not sure if I plan on staying at UGA anyway.

Also yearbook in college is a lot worst than it was in high school. Maybe because now, there's not a teacher there telling you that if you dont do these pages you're going to fail the class. Who knows, but yearbook sucks.

Then I had this grand idea, or stole this grand idea of posting a new picture from my life everyday. Well that lasted for a week, so I'm going to change it around and do a new photo from my life every week. That seems like something I can do, I hope so.

0 comments: