27 November 2008

happy thanksgiving pt. 3


Okay this is going to be my last what I'm thankful for post, but please don't get me confused as someone who's not thankful for his family and friends cause I am. These are just off the wall things that I just realized that I'm thankful for. And I just realized that I'm thankful for the word "realized" because if there was a drinking game for everytime I used the word "realized" in some shape or form a lot of people would be drunk right now. But that's besides the point back to Karrine.

I am thankful for Cal State Northridge University for having Karrine Steffans come give a speech at their university, because I really never appreciated my University until now. SO I leave you all with the best quotes from the unquotable Karrine "Superhead" Steffans.

"I got more stuff than I need. I'll be alright in my one bedroom apartment,......with my foodstamps."

"Be careful what you ask for, because you might FUCK AROUND and just get it."

and

"I just want people to go get their education. Men you can't rap. Stop tryin to be rappers."

Maybe that's why I'm biseual now, because I never wanted to be a rapper I just wanted to be someone who could sit at home all day and paint the world with his 24 pack of crayolas.

0 comments: