27 November 2008

haircut

This is basically a piture of my first real man crush. They're was just something about his eyes that drew me to him and then he had the curly hair. The funny thing is I met him once on some math competition that I got chosen to do and the next ting I know my friend wanted me to hook them up, luckily she fell for my white brother.


Well the next year I was lucky enough to have a class with him and we actually became close. He was easy to talk to, mainly because he never talked, but when he did it was more of a whisper so you had to get close to him to hear. He even took me home a couple of times.

But he is the one guy that if I had to be with for the rest of my life I would probably choose him. Unfortunately he's straight as far as I know, but in the back of my mind I feel like he wants me just as much as I want him. Maybe its the fact that he was always touching on me. Maybe its the fact that he would hold my hands and rub on my legs under the tables and desks in class. Or maybe its the fact that he told me that we were going to run away together one day. Who really knows?

But the reason for the picture is he sent me a text and this picture of his new haircut. It shocked the hell out of me because he cut his hair, but he still looks as sexy as ever to me and now I can see his eyes a mile away so I guess it was for the best and this made me go finally get a haircut and a shave. But here is our short conversation that just had me laughing and smiling throughout the day.

Me: Can't wear skinny jeans, cause my knots don't fit.
T: My mom wants some skinny jeans. Happy thanksgiving. Wish you would have cam home. *sad face.

0 comments: