18 October 2008

the real best friend

In my lifetime i've had several best friends, some stayed around longer than others. Some i still keep in contact with others ended on bad terms and i wish them hell. But there's been one in particular that has been here since grade six.

I never knew our relationship would last this long. We been through a whole lot of shit together, but it always ends up being me and her in the end. Lets call this girl, k, for the simple fact that i like single letter names and plan on naming my first born Upton, and calling him U.

But yea, me and k met back in 2001, a few weeks before the attacks and have been friends since. We have had our rough patches, one of the worst happened after we tried dating back in the eight grade. It didn't really end well and she became annoying, even though she broke up with me. But still we kinda fell out and things were never the same until high school.

Now four years later its still me and her. I still love her and she loves me, and constantly jokes that we're going to get married one day. I can actually see that happening because we just share something special. Maybe its the fact that she's so controlling, but now i won't just do what she says and then she gets angry, and she's just so damn cute when she mad.

0 comments: