18 October 2008

school

i guess to know me, you have to understand me. i grew up the first four years of my life all over the states. Not many people know this about me, not even my friend knows this. My dad was in the military and though i don't remember moving around i have pictures that show me in all these different places.

Well around age four me, my mother, and older brother moved back to Georgia and i started school. When i was seven we moved again to my hometown where my mom and i were both born. Its a very small town that no one i ever meet knows where it is, so yea. Its a very boring place full of rednecks and thugs i guess you could say or whatever but yea moving on.

Ten years later i turn eighteen graduate from high school, one of the only black honor graduates, and get accepted to the University of Georgia. Its the only school i applied to so I'm happy I'm here. Things are going okay and i just changed my major to graphic design. Nothing much more to say.

0 comments: