13 June 2009

twenty

warning: this post contains a bunch of nonsense, bullshit, and is basically filler. but its 3 in the morning so what do you really expect from me. something EPIC? sorry to disappoint, but i don't start to function until after 2 pm.

i don't wanna be twenty. i don't wanna be twenty. i don't want to be twenty. twenty is just another meaningless year. why can't i just skip to twenty-one and call year twenty a wash. i still have seven months left in year nineteen, but i'd rather just skip twenty and make it to twenty-one. things should be better then. things will be better then.

also my body is soar. don't ask why because i can't tell you why. it would ruin the boy next door, good boy, respectable facade i've been portraying since sunday. i read books now. i also read comics more so than books, but books nonetheless. i learned a new way to use epic, its called epochal and i think its an adjective. i learned it while reading.

i'm still jobless. it took me an hour to realize my lip was bleeding, but its good now. i got a haircut today and had an epiphany i really wanna date a barber. so my list is this:

  1. barbers
  2. mexicans
  3. chicks with purple hair
  4. a couple of bloggers
  5. everyone else
i have to stop saying UGH in msn conversations, cause two people i talk to on a daily basis don't like the word. oh i forgot to add military men named robby to the list, he's in the top three though. which reminds me my dad was in the marines, my uncle is in the army, and my brother is in the air force. oh and my friends moms was in the navy, but thats a bit of a stretch. i prefer being boyfriend number 2.

that was a joke. and i think thats all i have on my mind at the moment. oh. i miss robby. i also miss mark or scared triumph! or whatever his name is now. i get confused at times. i'm easily confused. and i forget things. but i haven't lost my car all summer so i think i deserve some kind of prize. and in a perfect world the orlando magics would pull the upset of the century out there ass and win the nba finals winning the next three games. is it possible? in a perfect world, yes. in my head, absolutely. in reality, not likely.

and one more thing i was never a big fan of football. growing up in the south its kinda shoved down your throat. growing up in a small town, its even worse. if you've ever seen friday night lights(the tv show or the movie) then that's basically my home town. but i was always partial to brett farve. he was always my hero. but i fuckin hate his ass now. why you ask. well its quite simple. he keeps pulling these michael jordans and unretiring, but i swear if he unretires again and joins the vikings i promise to all of you i will stab him in his trachea and cut off both of his arms.

that is all.

currently listening to Under by Pleasure P

3 comments:

back2life said...

that's cool. We all need some stream of consciousness sometimes lol. And I would love to date a barber too. The most intimate connection between two unrelated men arguably is during the hair cut. And if you have a hot barber, there is something sensual about it.

Rox said...

I would like to date Robby too. THIS CALLS FOR A THREESOME!!

Aek said...

20 isn't so bad . . . 21 is pretty good though. 22 and onward sucks, because then it dawns on you that you're just getting older with less and less to show for it, haha.