16 June 2009

imma fuck the world, but this is foreplay

i'm sorry i assume all guys enjoy gay sex. i'm sorry. thats just how my mind works. i'm sorry i mistook your glances at me as foreplay. what the fuck was i thinking when i caught you looking at me looking a you? i'm sorry that i was bored and thought you wanted to play. it happens to the best of us sometimes, and today jus wasn't my day. but i'm really sorry at he fact that you were secure enough in your sexualliy that my advances at you were welcomed with a smile and an introducion to the woman sitting beside you. i just hope your girl can work out all those insecurities she has within herself and her relationship, because the way she stormed out reminded me of my 5 year old cousin.

but i'm still sorry.

currently lisening to 25 Reasons by Nivea

4 comments:

Aek said...

That . . . is oddly amusing. o_O

d said...

at least u tried. i wanna hear the details.

back2life said...

you're braver than me. but that is kinda cute in a way lol

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Charming.
From the way this guy sounds, I don't think you need to apologise at all.
I reckon you can buy him a beer next time you see him, and just enjoy being friends.
G =]