05 June 2009

email

i need some healthy suggestions on adult oriented email addresses. whenever i apply for a job position i use my UGA email account for one of two reasons.

  1. its basically my name
  2. its a University of Georgia email and i assume that could possibly help me get a job, because people would assume i'm intelligent and hard working
but the email i use for everything else is the product of a twelve year old imagination. and the fact that i was gonna be a world famous musician named lyfe. then out of nowhere lyfe jennings pops up and starts singing songs about being locked up. or maybe that was akon. either way i was lyfe, before lyfe jennings was lyfe.

but at the moment my email address is lyfe255754@gmail.com and i don't see anyone taking me serious with that. i won't even give my friends this email because i'm embarassed by it. so for all the adults out there i need a suggestion for an email, because as of july 1, i won't be able to use my UGA email anymore.

currently listening to Death of the Auto Tune by Jay-Z

2 comments:

Aek said...

Here's a formula that generally works well:

firstname.lastname@gmail.com

It's generally what my friends use for their "legitimate" email addresses. If that's taken, then try this:

firstinitial.middleinitial.lastname@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What Aek said.

Anything with your name or is your name in someway works. They key is to be able to say it over the phone without someone saying HUH? ST26539 is a geeky play on my first name.