09 June 2009

another complication pt. 2

so i graduate from high school. i'm finally over K. she's still in the middle of all the drama that became her life after people found out she had an affinity for chicks. she moves away for the summer and i regroup with a set of friends i hadn't talked to since sophomore year. i also started playing tennis again. so did all the other black kids in cow city, ga. coincidence? i think not.

i hadn't seen or talked to PH after he graduated and went off to college, but one day he ended up at the tennis courts while i was there. the first few times we just gave each other a few side eyes. then we exchanged words. and then we finally played a match of tennis. i don't know if anyone else could feel the animosity between us, but the tennis match was more than just a match. i wasn't the best, but i played my ass off and got a few aces. PH, well he just sucked but it was a good match. i won. he lost. and we left it at that. we shook hands. and went our separate ways.

and that was the end of me and PH until earlier this year. somehow we started trading facebook messages and started back talking. he even asks about me whenever he and K talk every blue moon. but what really got me thinking is because last night i found myself talking to him and well, i kinda think he was hitting on me. BUT I COULD BE WRONG. it could all be in my head, but i don't think it was.

  1. we talked for about a hour and a half, and he didn't want me to leave. the only people i've ever had that long of a conversation with is K and shots. i don't generally like talking to people but i didn't mind talking to him.
  2. he seemed upset when i told him i was in florida and he didn't get to see me
  3. he told me next time i'm in cow city, ga and he's there i should stop by his place
  4. he kept making bj references and jokes
these are just some of the things that make me believe he was flirting with me, and while i thought i was just being myself with him i think i was flirting with him too. and i was flirting hard. and i guess the fact that i know he's good and bed and i already know he's well endowed doesn't hurt either. either way if i ever had the chance to really experience PH i think i would have to pass. k would woop my ass if she found out and i don't need any other complications before i head to cali.

currently listening to Dearjohn by Musiq Souldchild

2 comments:

Rox said...

GO FOR IT! :D

Aek said...

What . . . are you going to do now? o_O